AICTE provides financial assistance to promote research and development in technical institutions and to enhance industry Institute interaction under various schemes like INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL (IIPC).The objective of the IIP Cell is to reduce the gap between Industry expectations (practice) and academic offerings (theory) by direct involvement of industry to attain a symbiosis. The following list of activities are undertaken by IIPC.
1.To Arrange industrial training for students and indentify student project work in Industries. To encourage Industry to collaborate in Industry to collaborate in Industry Study Tour Programmes(ISTP) and placement of students in industries.
2. To interact with R&D organizations for conducting joint research work involving faculty/scientists and students/research scholars etc.
3. Faculty exchange getting professionals from industry as visiting faculty or adjunct Professors for short or long periods and Deputation of Faculty to Industry to gain Industrial experience And /or work on projects in industry.
4. Personality Development workshop for students relating with soft skills.
5. Promotion of income generating activities namely : Testing,Calibration,consultancy and R&D.
6. Generating the collaboration with companies for getting the research centre in our campus,MOU are in process with companies like MITHREN STRUCTURES, QMAX PVT LTD , SUSEE INFORMATION SYSTEM.